If you are looking to get your workforce trained on Microsoft PowerBI Desktop – The Free Data Visualization Tool from Microsoft that Topped the Gartner Magic Quadrant in the year 2018 – 2019 leaving behind Tableau .
- Create Machine Learning Model in Microsoft Power BI Services , Use it as a Data Flow and create Visualization using Power BI Desktop using the Machine Learning Model to Predict on your Data Set
- Use Azure Cognitive Services like Key Text Extractor , Sentimental Analysis , Language Translator & Image Tagging in Power BI Services
- Create Machine learning model in Machine Learning Studio , Deploy it as Web Services and use it Power BI Services as a Data Flow and use it in Power BI Desktop Visualization and use the ML Model from the ML Studio to do predictions
- Learn both Enterprise Gateway & Personal Gateway for Power BI Services
- Learn DAX starting from scratch till Advance Level
- PowerBI Reports Design & Development specific to Module i.e. If you are into logistics you get to create a PowerBI Logistics Report , if you are in Supply Chain – Supply Chain PowerBI Report , Finance – Finance PowerBI Report , Sales – Sales PowerBI Report , Services – Services PowerBI Report and so on.
- Pre- Assessment and Post- Assessment of each participants along with the Data Set and Questionnaires for the assessment and individual feedback for improvement.
- Quick Handy booklet on important concepts of PowerBI to each participant.
- Course Completion Certificate from Instrovate Technologies to each participant.
Microsoft Power BI is very strong in Data Modelling , Relationship Creation, Query Editor and to create a Generalized Model that can be used for multiple reporting need. The reason Microsoft Power BI has been excelling is its Software as a Service offering – Power BI Services.
Power BI Services has features to integrate with Artificial Intelligence ( AI ) , can create Machine Learning Model on cloud , can integrate with the Machine Learning Model built on machine learning services and you can also integrate many of the Azure Cognitive Services like Image Tagging , Sentimental analysis , Language Translator , Key Word Extractor in your Data Set .
The Best part is you can create Power BI Data flows that can automate the real time predictions from these services and then use these Data Flows as connections in Power BI Desktop to create Visualization on top of it.
We offer Corporate Training in Data Analytics & Data Visualization using Microsoft PowerBI Desktop & Microsoft Power BI Services on the latest version available.
We have one of the Most Elaborate PowerBI Desktop & Power BI Services Course Content Covering
- Power BI Desktop , Power BI Services , Reporting Server ,
- Power BI Integration With R ,
- PowerBI Integration with Python ,
- Data Research & Data Modelling using Fact & Dim Tables,
- Understanding Reporting Schema / Star Schema / SnowFlake schema for Reporting and
- Microsoft Power BI Business Specific Dashboard Training for HR , Finance , Supply Chain , Logistic , Services, Manufacturing etc .
- How to effectively Share the Power BI Report and Dashboard that you make with the other users who would like to collaborate on the work using Microsoft Power BI Services.
- Microsoft Power BI Services Pro Licence Details and the Right Licence Mix that should be bought by the company.
- With Microsoft Power BI Desktop & PowerBI Services you can ask Analytics Question in your natural language to get result. This training explores the NLP & AI features of PowerBI
- Integrating Machine Learning with Power BI Services
- Integrating Azure Cognitive Services in Power BI Services
- Creating & Automating Machine Learning Models in Power BI Services via Dataflows and using them in your Data set and in your visualization
To get a Specific Course Contact Tailored for your Corporate Training requirement please feel free to shoot an email at info@Instrovate.com from your office email id or WhatsApp at +91 74289 52788 to know more .
The Objective of the PowerBI Corporate Training Is to Learn by Actual Hands on How to find valuable knowledge and actionable insights from the given data set .